No Sew Circle Skirt for American Girl Dolls
Maxi skirt version:
1.Cut your fabric into square measuring 15 inches x 15 inches
2.Fold the fabric in half.
3.Fold it in half again.
4. You now have a square, fold it into triangle. Now, it looks like a piece of pie.
5. Secure the fabric with pins
5. Starting at the folded tip of the triangle, measure 1.5 inches and mark a curve on the area.
6. Cut this curve area.
7. Starting from the cut/marked area, measure 6 inches, this will be the length of the skirt.
8. Mark the area and form the curve.
9. Cut the curve.
10.Unfold the fabric, you will now have a big donut.
11. Wrap it around the waist of your doll so you will know where to place the velcro.
12. That’s it, easy….
Mini Skirt version:
The square fabric should measure 12 x 12.
Measure 1.5 inches again from the tip of the triangle.
Measure 4 inches as the length.
All the other steps apply.